Shipping & Return policy
1. Payment has to be done in advance.
2. The order will be shipped in normal conditions within 3 working days after payment is received. The risk of shipment is for the customer.
3. Cost of shipment are depending on order volume, the weight and size of the package, standard TNT-post and the country of delivery, see also 2.6.
4. Check before sending your order if the order form is filled in correct. Mypro will sent your order to address filled out by the customer and is not responsible when addres information is incorrect.
Delivery of the articles
1. The order will be prepared and send as soon as payment is received. The date of payment is the date of credit the payment on our account.
2. Sending the order usually takes place within 1 till 3 working days after receiving the payment. Exceptions are possible and depend on availability of the article. QuiPtaping is not responsible for delays if there are circumstances out of QuiPtaping control. When delivery is delayed because of QuiPtaping the customer will receive a message.
3. The customer had the ownership of the articles after they are paid. The risk of the articles starts for the customer on the moment of delivery. Delivery is “from storage place in Holland”.
Country System of delivery Delivery time
Netherlands Standard TNT 1-5 working days
Europe EU Standard TNT 2-8 working days
Europe outside EU World pack special TNT 10-30 working days
Rest of world Worldpack Special or as Books TNT 10-60 working day
When delivering products:
1. When purchasing products, the consumer has the option to dissolve the agreement without stating reasons during 14 days. This reflection period starts on the day after receipt of the product by the consumer or a representative designated in advance by the consumer and made known to the entrepreneur.
2. During the reflection period, the consumer will handle the product and the packaging with care. He will only unpack or use the product to the extent necessary to assess whether he wishes to keep the product. If he makes use of his right of withdrawal, he will return the product with all accessories supplied and – if reasonably possible – in the original condition and packaging to the entrepreneur, in accordance with the reasonable and clear instructions provided by the entrepreneur.
When providing services:
3. When providing services, the consumer has the option to dissolve the agreement without stating reasons during at least fourteen days, commencing on the day of entering into the agreement.
4. To make use of his right of withdrawal, the consumer will follow the reasonable and clear instructions provided by the entrepreneur with the offer and/or at the latest upon delivery.
COSTS IN CASE OF WITHDRAWAL
1. If the consumer uses his right of withdrawal, at most, the return costs will be for his account.
2. If the consumer has paid an amount, the entrepreneur will refund this amount as soon as possible, but no later than 30 days after the return or withdrawal.
EXCLUSION RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
1. The entrepreneur can exclude the consumer’s right of withdrawal insofar as provided for in paragraphs 2 and 3. The exclusion of the right of withdrawal only applies if the entrepreneur has stated this clearly in the offer, at least in time for the conclusion of the agreement.
2. Exclusion of the right of withdrawal is only possible for products:
a. that have been established by the entrepreneur in accordance with the consumer’s specifications;
b. which are clearly personal in nature;
c. which by their nature cannot be returned;
d. which can spoil or age quickly;
e. the price of which is subject to fluctuations in the financial market over which the entrepreneur has no influence;
f. for loose newspapers and magazines;
g. for audio and video recordings and computer software of which the consumer has broken the seal.
3. Exclusion of the right of withdrawal is only possible for services:
a. concerning accommodation, transport, restaurant business or leisure activities to be carried out on a specific date or during a specific period;
b. the delivery of which has started with the express consent of the consumer before the cooling-off period has expired;
c. concerning betting and lotteries.